**Helping to support at-risk youth’s participation in mentor programs by:
1) providing scholarships for at-risk youth to participate in the respective mentoring program without paying the program registration fee.
2) providing full & partial scholarships for at-risk youth to attend select program field trips
3) on occasion, providing food & snack for youth after-school mentoring programs
4) helping mentoring programs fund academic improvement efforts (buying reading materials, incentives, etc) for at-risk youth involved in mentoring programs.
5) Helping youth martial arts programs by providing scholarships for youth tournament fees for youth martial artists involved in select youth mentoring programs.
6) Proving transportation assistance to families who are without a vehicle to attend court hearings, probation appointments, and special events to support at-risk youth in their immediate families.
Your support and contributions will enable us to meet our goals and improve conditions. Your generous donation will fund our mission.